On Thursday, we made another 12 hour, 85 mile trek across the Gulf Stream to Florida. All was beautiful until about 10 miles off shore from West Palm Beach when we were hit with a severe storm. Strong winds, 7-9 ft seas and blinding rain. We altered course to put the bow into the storm and rode it out for about a half hour. When the weather settled, we headed for the inlet, anchored in Lake Worth and began consuming alcohol delivery devices aplenty.
We are now in Melbourne, FL having traveled to Ft Pierce, yesterday--again in late storms; then here. No storms today. Keeping our fingers crossed.
Our Little Fashion-Plate - Dylan and Dee Dee apologize for the delay in their blog entries. Unfortunately, they depend on Mommy doing the typing and she has been crazy busy. But no...
4 days ago